Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day Ten: Croatia

prop
Jill Sez: We got a litte tired of all the weirdness in China, so we went to Croatia.
It's a gentle land where all cooked animals are beheaded for your dining enjoyment.
I'm still on a Pocky high. I finished the last of the stuff I got in China and had to buy some from a nice gentleman in an alley behind the main square. It wasn't wrapped up in fancy packing, but it was cheaper. I bought as much as I could afford.
Then the guy tried to shortchange me. How rude!
So I beat him up and took all of his Pocky and most of my money back. I hate rude people.

In other news, I think I may be beginning to annoy Bron.

Bron Sez
: Yeah, I think Jill is beginning to go a bit mad. She keeps saying "Are you OK?" "Do you hate me" "can I touch you?"... it's all getting a little annoying. I'm not sure how longer I can stand this trip... Am going to head out for a walk........... OK, back after the walk. It was dark and I was really enjoying the views and the like, but then Jill got all weird. I think I may have to stay away from her for a little while... she obviously has travelling related proximity issues or something...

Jill Sez: I only just noticed... There's something about Bron. Something... special. A certain gentle beauty and welcoming way about her. She makes me feel special and strange inside - like I've never felt before. Sometimes, when she looks at me I feel butterflies in my stomach and the whole world goes a bit swimmy. I just want to be near her - as close as possible - at all times.


If this feeling keeps up, I may give her my trademark come-hither look and see what happens.


Maybe I'm just sick from eating too much back-alley Pocky. I dunno. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home