Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Day Four: London, England!


Jill sez: England! Beautiful, sunshiny, warm England! Everything is pretty and the people are kind and attractive. I can't always understand the good citizens of London, so I was lucky to have Bron with me who speaks English like a native.

Bron Sez: Here we are at Piccadily Square. It was very busy. Jill actualluy was mugged. But as is the way in the UK, it was only a bit of fun and the mugger appologised in a polite way and gave her her wallet back.
We ate ice cream.
I think I developed an unhealthy taste for it while scootering around Italy yesterday.
And have deicided to stick around and spend the evening out and around London...



Bron Sez again:
Here we are enjoying the London Eye... see how enamored I am of this amazing sight. Jill went up there and managed to stall the entire thing when she asked everyone in the carraige to jump up at the same time! Deary me!

Jill sez: That was so much fun! And it made the ride last a LOT longer. If nothing else, I got my money's worth. After we got out of the Eye-thingy, I got into a minor fistfight with a tourist from Oklahoma who said something disparaging about British food. At least, I think he did. I can't always understand people from Oklahoma.
Anyway, later that evening I had a very nice cup of tea and a crumpet. I like England.
Here we are near that pointy place where all the fancy people go to do English things or whatever.

I really love it here. English people are the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home