Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day Two: Paris, France


Jill sez: Or should I put 'Day Deux'? Haw haw haw. Little joke there.
We got off the plane right in the middle of Fashion Week! Recognizing Bron and me as the beautiful international comedians that we are, John-Paul Gaultier himself grabbed us by the wrists and dragged us along with him to a fashion show where we were dolled up by internationally renowned makeup and hair artists. Then we were dressed in the most amazing dresses I'd ever seen! I wore one that was floor-length, skin-tight, and twinkled with tiny lights in strategic areas. Then they put me in 6-inch stiletto heels and I was made to walk down the runway. I slipped and fell twice and got into a fight with Kate Moss. It was awesome! Bron totally had my back, by the way. She called Kate some ugly names and forced her to eat a 'Chip Butty' that Bron had stashed in her pocket for just such an emergency. Kate's body, unused to calories and flavor, went into shock. So, we started a new fashion trend - "Coma Chic!"

Bron Sez:
She deserved it, all of it! Skinny twig. Anyway, after we did all that we went to the Eifell Tower (see pic... it's to the right of where we were), and that's exactly what happened - I FELL. Granted it was on the pavement right next to the great french attraction, but i grazed my knee and was not happy at all! Oh and look at the picture again, I love the people here! Check out that old man going past with the baggette under his arm! How quaint!
I tried to buy some candy floss with my10f only to discover that they now took the Euro! When did that happen? Sheesh.
At least it wasn't as embarrasing as Jill trying to make the locals understand her southern american drawl. "Merci y'all"
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home