Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Day Seven: Greece


Bron Sez: Here we are in Greece. I didn't really want to come here to be honest. I thought it would be far too hot, but as you can see, I am still wearing my duffell. Jill joked that I was taking the weather with me.
We didnt' get to spend much time here as Jill seemed to still be a bit scared of the police... I wonder what happened in NY?

Jill Sez: As far as we're all concerned I was never in New York and no one can prove nothin'.
So, we flew into Athens and took a walk just as the sun was setting over the Parthenon. For a brief moment, the sun broke through the clouds, bathing everything in pure, golden light.
It shone on the natural pink highlights in Bron's hair. It sparkled on the jewelry nestled against the think, black chest hair of our guide. Stavros. It illuminated everything in sheer beauty and I will never forget it as long as I live.
I love Greece and Greek food!
We went to McDonald's and I had a McGyro and some fries. Bron had curry chips.

I'm so glad we came here.

Let's go work on our tans, Bron!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home