Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day Twenty: Lithuania


Jill sez: Bron and I are in Lithuania. I don't know why, but I expected there to be batteries everywhere. But there's not.
How odd.
Here we are with a fanastic statue of James Earl Jones that had been carved from the same quarry Michaelangelo's David came from. The sculptor had spared no expense - there were rubies in the eyes and genuine topaz had been ground up and layered over the clothing to make it bright and colorful. There were tiny lights in his hair. I will never forget the sight as long as I live. I'm really glad we took a picture to commemorate it.
Someone passing by made a comment about how bad my clothes smell. That was rude. When I hit him, he just sort of shrugged like he didn't care. That, also, is rude.
Someone else came up and asked what was wrong with Bron's hair.
I didn't know what she meant so I stole her dog.
I'm beginning to wonder if maybe my people skills are not what they should be.

I dunno. Bron seems happier these days. I wonder why.


Bron Sez: I'm so depressed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home