Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Day Eighteen: Canada


Jill sez: Some time around 2:00am I was rudely awakened by someone clonking me on the head and stuffing me into a large canvas bag. I don't know why she bothered with the bag and the clonking, because I knew it was Bron from the constant laughter.
I was loaded onto a truck and carted for miles and miles. Or so it seemed. I heard gruff voices telling lewd jokes - all the time Bron was laughing and

laughing.

After what seemed like days, I was pushed roughly off the back of the truck - still inside the bag - and I heard Bron jump off and yell "cheers!" as the truck drove away.

I know her well enough by now to know that that word, Cheers, is a strange code word where she comes from. It can mean "thank you" or "yes" or "there you go" or "here's a woman in a bag for sale - any takers?"

I heard Bron sigh deeply. Then she opened the bag.

"Wakey wakey!" she cried, happily.

I looked around me. O dear god. No.

No!

We're in...

(shudder!)

CANADA!!!!


Bron Sez:

I knew Jill would be excited to wake up in a new land... and a nice snowy cold one at that... rock on. I especially liked the bit where she cried, with Joy I'm assuming. Next stop.... TORONTO! Where Jill will probably cry some more, especially when those Mounties get hold her... cries of passion... oh yes... I know it... I know it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home