Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day Fifteen: Not quite sure still


Bron Sez: We are wandering around, and we can use Euro's but we still don't know where we are! I am guessing Holland or somewhere like that... we have seen signs for the airport and are heading that way anyway.
On our way we saw a big stallion statue and took a picture with it... but that's all today... I'm getting a little scared...

Jill Sez: Horsies!
Hee hee!
I totally have no idea where we are. Maybe we're in Spain. Spain would be nice. I've always wanted to see it, so I'm going to pretend we're there.

Mmm... Spain.

So how come no one speaks Spanish?

Fine. I'll just learn to speak Hollandais - or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home