Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Day Thirteen: Amsterdam


Bron Sez: Unlucky for some! Jill especially, she spent most of the day in Police Custody. One call later, and she was out, nto sure who she called. But everyone was bowing and scraping to her after that... weird.
Today we hired a car, so that no one on the streets would recognise Jill. Aparantly there was some trouble here a few years ago. Why doesn't THAT surprise me?
I'm beginning to think Jill has anger issues, and will probably have to discuss that with her at some point. When I'm not so scared.
We went to a cafe today and I had a brownie. I must say I didn't like it much, so Jill ate the rest of it, and then a few more, and then a few more.. she must have been hungry, but I think she ate too much as she came over all giggly and tired and a bit red eyed. I was tired too though so I had a sleep while she drove us around. When I awoke we were in a tulip field... I'm not sure if we're still in Amsterdam... and Jill is still asleep.

Jill sez: Oh man... I am starving. and everything is sort of... I don't know. But that's okay.
I can't seem to grasp what people are saying to me. I'm super-thirsty. Bron is asleep. We're outside.

Oh man.

I don't know where we are. I don't feel so good.

I really want some potato chips.

And I really don't know where we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home