Jill and Bron's exciting photo world adventures

We travel the world - so you don't have to!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day Sixteen: Switzerland!


Bron Sez: We finally figured out where we were with the help of this handy sign... phew! I was beginning to get really worried. Especially when Jill flipped out and started beating up people again... luckily this time she mostly retrained herself to animals.
We only really spent enough time here to be a bit freaked out and have a quick ski. Once again, glad I kept the duffell.
Jill has been all cagey about how she got us on the ski slopes for free, but so what, I was just glad of the exercise..

Jill Sez: I beat up three cats, six dogs, and a goat.
Oh, and some old man with a little girl who had her hair in two braids. That's MY look, suckas!

Anyway, after skiiing we did some snowboarding and some snowmobiling and some snowshoeing. Then we built a snowman and a snow-woman and some snow children with little snow-lice in their snow-hair.
Then I beat them all up.
After that I felt guilty so I built a snow-priest to confess to. He said I should turn myself in to the authorities. So I built a snow-precinct and turned myself in to the snow-policechief. I built a small snow-holdingcell where I had to sit for seven snowhours with nothing to eat but snow.
I rattled my snow-cup on the snow-bars but it didn't do any good.

The the snow-judge I built bargained with my snow-lawyer and I was set free.
I've never been happier to have my freedom back.

Bron watched me do all this and cried for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home